LaMelo Ball will hit the court on Saturday when his Charlotte Hornets play the Los Angeles Clippers. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet Ball’s prop bets, we take a closer look at his points and assists props for this matchup.
LaMelo Ball Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Ball has had a points prop bet set in 24 of the 40 games he has played this season.
- Saturday’s scoring over/under for Ball is set at 17.5 points. That is 1.4 more points than his season average of 16.1.
- In 16 of 40 games this season (40%) Ball has scored more than 17.5 points.
- Ball’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 15.5 points, which he’s outscored by 0.6 points on average this year.
- Ball is an even bet on his point total, having gone over his points prop total in 50% of his chances.
- In 21 of 40 contests this season (52.5%), Ball scored more than his average points over/under of 15.5.
- Opponents of the Clippers have scored 109.6 points per game this season, the 25th-most against any NBA squad.
Assists Prop Insights
- Ball has had an assists prop bet set in 24 of the 40 games he has played this season.
- Ball has averaged 6.2 assists per game this season, 0.7 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Saturday (5.5).
- In 21 out of 40 games this season (52.5%) Ball has dished out more than 5.5 assists.
- Ball has averaged 0.2 less assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 6.4.
- Ball has recorded 6.4 or more assists (his average assist prop bet total) in just 18 of 40 of his games (45%).
- Teams are averaging 23.4 assists per game against the Clippers this season, the 26th-most given up by a squad.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Hornets vs the Clippers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from