LaMelo Ball and the Charlotte Hornets will take on the Washington Wizards at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday. Ball averages a team-best 7.6 assists per game. He is also putting up 20.1 points and 6.6 rebounds, shooting 42.8% from the floor and 38.4% from downtown with 2.9 made 3-pointers per game.
Let’s examine all of Ball’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
LaMelo Ball Prop Bets (April 10)
Ball Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 21.5 point total set for Ball on Sunday is 1.4 more than his season scoring average (20.1).
- Ball has scored more than 21.5 points 30 times this season (through 81 games).
- Ball has hit the over 34 times on a points prop this season (in 74 tries).
- Ball has knocked down 2.9 three-pointers per game, 0.6 less than his over/under in Sunday’s game (3.5).
- Ball has 27 games this season with more than 3.5 made three pointers.
- On defense, the Wizards have allowed 111.9 points per game, which is 17th-best in the NBA.
Ball Vs Wizards
Bet On Hornets Vs Wizards
Powered By Data Skrive using data from