LaMelo Ball and the Charlotte Hornets will take on the Washington Wizards at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Ball paces his squad in both rebounds (7.5) and assists (7.1) per game, and also averages 19.3 points. At the other end, he puts up 2.1 steals (fifth in the NBA) and 0.4 blocks.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Ball’s props, we break down all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
LaMelo Ball Prop Bets (November 17)
Ball Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 19.5-point total set for Ball on Wednesday is 0.2 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Ball’s point total has exceeded 19.5 points eight times in the 15 games he’s appeared in this season.
- So far this season, Ball is 9-for-16 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- Ball’s 2.7 made three-pointers per game is 0.2 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- Ball has seven games this season with more than 2.5 made three pointers.
- The Wizards are the eighth-best defensive squad in the league, giving up 103.5 points per game.
Ball Vs Wizards (2020-21)
Bet On Hornets Vs Wizards
Powered By Data Skrive using data from