The Charlotte Hornets, with LaMelo Ball, will match up against the New York Knicks at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday. Ball is tops on the Hornets at 7.4 assists per game, while also putting up 6.8 rebounds and 20.0 points. He is ninth in the league in assists.
Below, we take a look at Ball’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the best wagers for this contest.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
LaMelo Ball Prop Bets (March 30)
Ball Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 21.5-point total set for Ball on Wednesday is 1.5 more points than his season scoring average.
- Through 76 games this season, Ball has recorded more than 21.5 points 28 times.
- Ball has exceeded his points prop total 32 times this season (in 70 games with such a prop).
- Ball has made 2.9 three-pointers per game, 0.6 less than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (3.5).
- Ball has made more than 3.5 three pointers in 24 games this season.
- Defensively, the Knicks are sixth in the NBA, giving up 106.8 points per game.
Ball Vs Knicks
Bet On Hornets Vs Knicks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from