The Brooklyn Nets, with LaMarcus Aldridge, will face the Cleveland Cavaliers at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday. Aldridge is averaging 12.0 points, 0.9 assists and 5.4 rebounds per contest.
With prop bets available for Aldridge in this outing, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
LaMarcus Aldridge Prop Bets (November 17)
Aldridge Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Aldridge has recorded 12.0 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 0.5 points higher than Wednesday’s points prop total.
- Through 15 games this season, Aldridge has scored more than 11.5 points seven times.
- So far this season, Aldridge is 3-for-7 at going over the total set for his points prop.
- Aldridge’s 0.6 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (0.5).
- Aldridge has four games this season with more than 0.5 made three pointers.
- The Cavaliers are the second-best defensive squad in the league, conceding 101.1 points per contest.
Bet On Nets Vs Cavaliers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from