Lamar Jackson and the Baltimore Ravens visit the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Jackson’s passing yards and completions prop bets in the matchup against the Indianapolis Colts.
Lamar Jackson Week 9 Player Props
Jackson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Jackson is set at 210.5, 18.6 higher yards than his season average of 191.9.
- Jackson has yet to throw for more than 210.5 yards in a game through seven outings this year.
- Jackson has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (234.8 passing yards) in just 14.3% of his games (one out of seven matchups).
- Jackson’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 234.8. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 42.9 yards per game.
- Jackson has hit the passing yards over in only one of seven opportunities this year (14.3%).
- The Colts are the NFL’s sixth-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 234.3 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Trends
- Jackson’s per-game passing completions average (16.4) is 2.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (18.5).
- Jackson has not completed more than 18.5 passes in a game through seven outings this season.
- Jackson’s season-long average over/under is 19.1 completions. He has recorded 2.7 less completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- Jackson has hit the over on completions prop bets in only two of seven games this year (28.6% of his chances).
- Jackson has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (19.1 completions) in just 14.3% of his games (one of seven chances).
- The 20.6 completions per game surrendered by the Colts defense this season is the 27th most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Lamar Jackson or the Baltimore Ravens at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens vs. Colts Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from