Lamar Jackson Week 15 Player Props
Jackson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Jackson has thrown for an average of 184.8 yards per game during the 2020 season, 21.7 fewer than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In 25% of his games this season (three of 12 matchups), Jackson has thrown for more than 206.5 yards.
- This week, Jackson will face the NFL’s 27th-ranked pass defense (280.7 yards allowed per game).
- Jackson’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 224.8. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 40.0 yards per game.
- Jackson’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 224.8, a number he’s gone over in just two out of 12 games (16.7%).
- Jackson has hit the passing yards over in only two of 12 opportunities this year (16.7%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Jackson has averaged 10.4 rushing attempts per game, 3.1 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (13.5).
- Jackson has had more than 13.5 rushing attempts in two out of 12 games this season (16.7% of his chances).
- Jackson has averaged 1.4 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (11.8).
- In only five of 11 games this year, Jackson achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (45.5% of his opportunities).
- Jackson has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (11.8 rushing attempts) in just 41.7% of his games (five of 12 games).
- Jaguars opponents average 31.5 rushing attempts per game, the second-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Lamar Jackson or the Baltimore Ravens at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens vs. Jaguars Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from