Lamar Jackson Week 14 Player Props
Jackson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Jackson has thrown for an average of 186.8 yards per game in the 2020 season, 25.7 less than Monday’s over/under.
- In two of 11 games this season (18.2%), Jackson has thrown for more than 212.5 yards.
- The Browns are the NFL’s 24th-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 275.6 yards per game through the air.
- Jackson’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 225.9. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 39.1 yards per game.
- Jackson’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 225.9, a number he’s covered in just two out of 11 games (18.2%).
- Jackson has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only two out of 11 times (18.2%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Jackson’s per-game rushing attempts average is 10.5.
- Jackson has had more than 11.5 rushing attempts in five out of 11 games this season (45.5% of his opportunities).
- Jackson has averaged 1.3 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (11.8).
- Jackson rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Jackson has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (11.8 rushing attempts) in just 45.5% of his games (five of 11 games).
- Browns opponents average 25.4 rushing attempts per game, the 22nd-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 11, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Lamar Jackson or the Baltimore Ravens at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens vs. Browns Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from