On Tuesday, Lamar Jackson has passing and rushing yards prop bets in the Baltimore Ravens’ home matchup against the Dallas Cowboys at M&T Bank Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips digging into those props.
Lamar Jackson Week 13 Player Props
Jackson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- In four of 10 games this season (40%), Jackson has thrown for more than 200.5 yards.
- Jackson’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 228.2. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 33.4 yards per game.
- Jackson has hit the passing yards over in only two of 10 opportunities this year (20%).
- Jackson has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (228.2 passing yards) in just 20% of his games (two out of 10 matchups).
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- In 80% of his games this season (eight of 10 matchups), Jackson has put up more than 50.5 rushing yards.
- Jackson has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just four out of 10 times (40%).
- Jackson has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (58.6) in just 30% of his games (three out of 10 matchups).
- Jackson’s average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 58.6 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 1.1 on average.
- Jackson will go up against a Cowboys squad that allows 156.4 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s worst rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 5, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Lamar Jackson or the Baltimore Ravens at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens vs. Cowboys Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from