Lamar Jackson and the Baltimore Ravens host the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Jackson’s passing yards and rushing attempts prop bets in the matchup against the Tennessee Titans.
Lamar Jackson Week 11 Player Props
Jackson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Jackson has thrown for an average of 195.8 yards per game during the 2020 season, 25.7 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- In two of nine games this season (22.2%), Jackson has thrown for more than 221.5 yards.
- This week, Jackson will face the NFL’s 27th-ranked pass defense (287.3 yards allowed per game).
- Jackson’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 229.1, which he’s fallen short of by 33.3 yards on average.
- Jackson has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (229.1 passing yards) in just 22.2% of his games (two out of nine matchups).
- Jackson has hit the passing yards over in only two of nine opportunities this year (22.2%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Jackson’s per-game rushing attempts average (10.0) is 2.5 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (12.5).
- Jackson has collected more than 12.5 rushing attempts in three of nine games this season (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Jackson’s season-long average over/under is 12.1 rushing attempts. He has recorded 2.1 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just three of eight games this year, Jackson achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (37.5% of his opportunities).
- Jackson has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (12.1 rushing attempts) in just 33.3% of his games (three of nine games).
- This season, Titans opponents have ran the ball 26.8 times per game, the 16th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 18, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Lamar Jackson or the Baltimore Ravens at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens vs. Titans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from