Lamar Jackson Week 10 Player Props
Jackson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- The Patriots are the NFL’s fifth-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 233.4 yards per game through the air.
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Jackson is set at 215.5, 26.4 more yards than his season average of 189.1.
- Jackson has not thrown for more than 215.5 yards in a game through eight outings this season.
- Jackson’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 231.8, which he’s fallen short of by 42.7 yards on average.
- Jackson has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just one out of eight times (12.5%).
- Jackson has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (231.8 passing yards) in just 12.5% of his games (one out of eight matchups).
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Jackson’s 58.6 rushing yards per game average is 5.1 higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- Five times this season (out of eight total games — 62.5%), Jackson has had more than 53.5 rushing yards.
- Jackson has gone over his rushing yards prop total four times (half of his games).
- Jackson has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (58.9) in only 37.5% of his games (three out of eight matchups).
- Jackson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (58.9) by 0.3 yards.
- Jackson will go up against a Patriots squad that allows 131.0 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 24th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 11, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Lamar Jackson or the Baltimore Ravens at DraftKings Sportsbook.