Lamar Jackson and the Baltimore Ravens take on the Tennessee Titans in the AFC Wild Card Round on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Jackson’s passing yards and completions prop bets in the matchup against the Tennessee Titans.
Lamar Jackson Week 1 Player Props
Jackson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Jackson has thrown for an average of 183.8 yards per game during the 2020 season, 4.7 less than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In six of 15 games this season (40%), Jackson has thrown for more than 188.5 yards.
- Jackson has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (222.9 passing yards) in just 20% of his games (three out of 15 matchups).
- Jackson’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 222.9, which he’s fallen short of by 39.1 yards on average.
- Jackson has hit the passing yards over in only three of 15 opportunities this year (20%).
- This week, Jackson will face the NFL’s 27th-ranked pass defense (287.1 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Insights
- Jackson’s per-game passing completions average (16.1) is 0.4 less than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (16.5).
- Jackson recorded more than 16.5 completions in eight of 15 games this season (53.3% of his opportunities).
- Jackson’s season-long average over/under is 18.5 completions. He has recorded 2.4 fewer completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- Jackson has hit the over on completions prop bets in just five of 15 games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Jackson has gone over his average prop bet for completions (18.5) in only four of 15 games (26.7%).
- The 26.4 completions per game allowed by the Titans defense this season is the fourth most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 5, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Lamar Jackson or the Baltimore Ravens at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens vs. Titans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from