The Los Angeles Lakers (0-0) host the Golden State Warriors (0-0) in a matchup of Pacific Division rivals at Staples Center, starting at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday, October 19, 2021. This is the first matchup between the squads this season. The Lakers () will play host against the visiting Warriors ( to win) starting at 10:00 PM ET Tuesday on TNT. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from Sportsbook as of October 19, 2021, 10:08 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs Warriors Betting Odds
Lakers Vs. Warriors Player Props
Injury Report as of October 19
Talen Horton-Tucker: Out (Thumb),
Trevor Ariza: Out (Ankle),
Kendrick Nunn: Day To Day (Right Ankle),
Wayne Ellington: Out (Left Hamstring)
Jonathan Kuminga: Out (Right Knee),
Klay Thompson: Out (Right Achilles),
James Wiseman: Out (Knee)
Stat Rankings (2020-21)
|Lakers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Warriors Defense|
|109.5 (22)||Points/Gm||112.7 (18)|
|86.7 (16)||Possessions/Game||91.9 (28)|
|47.2 (12)||Field Goal %||45.2 (3)|
|35.4 (21)||3PT %||35.9 (8)|
|53.6 (18)||Effective FG %||52.2 (4)|
|56.9 (18)||True Shooting %||56.2 (5)|
|Warriors Offense||Stats (Rank)||Lakers Defense|
|113.7 (11)||Points/Gm||106.8 (2)|
|91.9 (3)||Possessions/Game||86.7 (15)|
|46.8 (14)||Field Goal %||46 (8)|
|37.6 (8)||3PT %||35.2 (4)|
|55.1 (7)||Effective FG %||52.6 (5)|
|58.3 (7)||True Shooting %||55.9 (4)|
Lakers and Warriors Betting Records
- Los Angeles covered 30 times in 67 games with a spread last season.
- The Lakers had an ATS record of 18-21-1 when playing as at least 3-point favorites last season.
- Los Angeles’ games hit the over 27 out of 67 times last season.
- Golden State compiled a 32-35-0 ATS record last season.
- The Warriors covered the spread 10 times last year (10-16 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Last year, 26 of Golden State’s games hit the over.
- Russell Westbrook did a little bit of everything last season, averaging 11.5 rebounds per game and 11.7 assists per game.
- LeBron James put up 25 points per game.
- Wayne Ellington connected on 2.6 threes per game a season ago.
- Westbrook averaged 1.4 steals per game. Anthony Davis collected 1.6 blocks a game.
- Klay Thompson scored points per game last season, while grabbing rebounds per game averaging assists per game.
- Thompson had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He hit shots from deep per game.
- Thompson averaged steals and blocks per game.