LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers (22-9) are favorites against Bradley Beal and the Washington Wizards (10-17) Monday, February 22 at Staples Center. The game begins at 10:00 PM ET on NBA TV. The over/under in the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of February 22, 2021, 12:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs Wizards Betting Odds
Lakers vs Wizards Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 22
Anthony Davis: Out (Achilles),
Dennis Schroder: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Ish Smith: Out (Quad),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
Lakers and Wizards Records ATS
- Los Angeles has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, putting together a record of 14-17 against the spread.
- When favored by at least 6.5 points, the Lakers are 9-11 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Only 12 of 31 Los Angeles games this season (38.7%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Washington has met expectations of oddsmakers this season with an even 13-13 record ATS.
- As at least a 6.5-point underdog, the Wizards tend to have trouble covering with only a 0-1 record against the spread.
- 14 of Washington’s 26 games (53.8%) this season have gone over the over/under.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over on Monday’s 226 total in 10 out of 31 games (32.3%) this season.
- In 55.6% of Washington’s games this season (15 of 27), the total points scored was greater than Monday’s 226-point over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Lakers games is 8.7 points fewer than the over/under of 226 points in this contest.
- Wizards’ games have a total points bet of 233.2 points this season, 7.2 points more than the over/under for this contest.
- The Lakers have an average implied point total of 114.5 this season, which is 1.5 points lower than their implied total in Monday’s game (116).
- Los Angeles has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (116) nine times this season.
- The 119.6-point average implied total on the season for the Wizards is 9.6 more points than the team’s 110-point implied total in this matchup.
- This season, Washington has scored more than this game’s implied total of 110 points 14 times.
- The Lakers are at the 18th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (111.8 PPG), while the Wizards allow the 29th-fewest points per game (119.1) in the league.
- The Lakers have totaled a total of 193 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 6.3 per game), while the Wizards have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 138 total points, -5.1 per game).
- James leads the Lakers in scoring (25.6 points per game) and assisting (7.9 assists per game).
- James’ points prop total for the game is set at 26.5, 0.9 points greater than his season average of 25.6.
- Los Angeles is led in rebounds by Anthony Davis’ 8.4 per game.
- Davis’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 37.5, 3.6 greater than his season average of 33.9.
- James is the top three-point shooter for the Lakers, connecting on 2.4 per game.
- James’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Davis leads Los Angeles in both blocks and steals, averaging 1.8 blocks and 1.4 steals per game.
- Davis’ steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
- Russell Westbrook racks up 9.5 rebounds per game, 9.7 assists per game, and 19.3 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Wizards in both rebounds and assists.
- Westbrook’s assists prop over/under for the game is listed at 6.5 assists, 3.2 assists lower than his season average of 9.7.
- Beal holds the title of Washington’s top scorer by putting up 32.9 points per game.
- Beal’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 40.5, 2.3 less than his season average of 42.8.
- Davis Bertans makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wizards, cashing in 2.9 treys per game.
- Bertans’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.6 shots greater than his season average of 2.9.
- Washington’s Beal has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Alex Len is first in blocks with 1.1 per game.
- Len’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.6 blocks lower than his season average of 1.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from