The Los Angeles Lakers (9-3) are favorites as they try to extend a six-game road win streak when they take on the Oklahoma City Thunder (5-5) on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at Chesapeake Energy Arena. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-OK.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of January 13, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs Thunder Betting Odds
Lakers vs Thunder Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 13
Wesley Matthews: Out (Achilles),
Jared Dudley: Out (Calf),
LeBron James: Day To Day (Ankle),
Kostas Antetokounmpo: Out (Knee),
Anthony Davis: Day To Day (Toe)
Ty Jerome: Out (Left Ankle),
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal)
Lakers and Thunder Records ATS
- Los Angeles’ against the spread record this season is an even 6-6.
- The Lakers have a winning record against the spread when favored by 9 points or more, going 2-1 this season.
- Only 4 of 12 Los Angeles games this season (33.3%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Oklahoma City has routinely covered the spread this season with a record of 6-4.
- Six of Oklahoma City’s 10 games (60%) this season haven’t covered the over/under.
Head to Head
The Thunder got a team-high 21 points from Chris Paul on the way to a 105-86 victory over LeBron James (19 points) and the Lakers in their most recent matchup on August 5, 2020. The Lakers were 5.5-point favorites in the game, but the Thunder covered the spread in the loss. The teams put up a total of 191 total points to finish under the 218-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/5/2020||Lakers||Lakers||-5.5||218||-229||186||Regular Season||105-86 OKC*|
|1/11/2020||Thunder||Thunder||-9||214.5||-421||331||Regular Season||125-110 LAL*|
|11/22/2019||Lakers||Thunder||-4.5||209.5||-199||163||Regular Season||130-127 LAL*|
|11/19/2019||Lakers||Lakers||-11||210||-612||458||Regular Season||112-107 LAL*|
|4/2/2019||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-103 OKC|
|1/17/2019||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||138-128 LAL|
|1/2/2019||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-100 OKC|
|2/8/2018||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-81 LAL|
|2/4/2018||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-104 LAL|
|1/17/2018||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-90 OKC|
- 8/5/2020 DNP – Thunder: Dennis Schroder
- 1/11/2020 DNP – Lakers: Anthony Davis, LeBron James
- 11/22/2019 DNP – Lakers: Avery Bradley
- 11/19/2019 DNP – Lakers: Avery Bradley
- The Lakers are the league’s eighth-highest scoring team (114.7 PPG), while the Thunder allow the 10th-fewest points per game (109.2) in NBA play.
- The Lakers have totaled a total of 108 more points than their opponents this year (an average of nine per game), while the Thunder have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 46 total points, -4.6 per game).
- James leads the Lakers in points and assists. He puts up 24.2 points per game while also adding 7.5 assists.
- James’ points prop over/under for the game is set at 23.5, 0.7 points less than his season average of 24.2.
- Anthony Davis paces Los Angeles with 8.7 rebounds per game.
- Davis’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 35.5, 1.2 greater than his season average of 34.3.
- James makes 2.3 threes per game to lead the Lakers.
- James’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.8 shots less than his season average of 2.3.
- Los Angeles’ blocks leader is Davis, who records 1.9 per game. Alex Caruso leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a game.
- Caruso’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.8 steals less than his season average of 1.3.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander’s strong showing this season give him the top spot on the Thunder scoring and assists leaderboards with 20.9 points per game and 6.3 assists per game.
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s assists prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5 assists, 2.8 assists lower than his season average of 6.3.
- Darius Bazley’s 8.1 rebounds per game paces Oklahoma City’s rebounding effort. He also adds 11.3 points per game.
- Bazley’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 12.5, 8.5 lower than his season average of 21.0.
- Mike Muscala makes more threes per game than any other member of the Thunder, averaging 2.1 treys per game.
- Muscala’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 2.1.
- Hamidou Diallo is at the top of Oklahoma City’s steals hierarchy with 1.1 steals per game and Bazley leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.
- Diallo’s steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.6 steals less than his season average of 1.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from