The Los Angeles Lakers (18-6) are heavily favored () to extend a four-game winning streak when they host the Oklahoma City Thunder (10-12) at 10:00 PM ET on Monday, February 8 at Staples Center. The contest airs on SportsNet LA. The point total for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of February 7, 2021, 4:42 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs Thunder Betting Odds
Lakers vs Thunder Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 7
Jared Dudley: Out (Calf),
Kostas Antetokounmpo: Out (Knee)
Isaiah Roby: Day To Day (Foot),
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal),
Mike Muscala: Day To Day (Concussion),
George Hill: Out (Thumb)
Lakers and Thunder Records ATS
- Los Angeles’ against the spread record this season is an even 12-12.
- The Lakers have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 12 points, going 0-2 this season.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 8 of 24 games this season (33.3%).
- Oklahoma City has regularly covered the spread this season with a record of 11-10-1.
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have typically hit the over this season, doing so in 54.5% (12) of its 22 games played.
Head to Head
The Lakers got a team-high 26 points from LeBron James on the way to a 128-99 victory over Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (17 points) and the Thunder in their most recent matchup on January 13, 2021. The Lakers were 10.5-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams put up a total of 227 total points to cover the 220-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/13/2021||Lakers||Thunder||-10.5||220||-582||422||Regular Season||128-99 LAL*|
- 1/13/2021 DNP –
Thunder: Al Horford
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over Monday’s 217.5 total in 13 out of 24 games (54.2%) this year.
- 12 Oklahoma City games this year (54.5% of its matchups) ended with a final total higher than Monday’s total of 217.5 points.
- The over/under for this matchup, 217.5 points, is the same as the average over/under in Lakers games this season.
- Thunder’s games have a total points bet of 221.3 points this season, 3.8 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Lakers’ average implied point total this season is 0.1 fewer points than their implied total in Monday’s game (114.9 implied points on average compared to 115 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Los Angeles has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (115) nine times.
- The Thunder’s average implied point total on the season (113.3 points) is 10.3 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (103 points).
- Oklahoma City has scored more than 103 points in 14 games this season.
- The Lakers are the NBA’s 13th-highest scoring team (112.8 PPG), while the Thunder allow their opponents the 23rd-fewest points per game (113.9) in the league.
- The Lakers have totaled a total of 197 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 8.2 per game), while the Thunder have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 141 total points, -6.4 per game).
- James leads the Lakers in points and assists. He contributes 25.5 points per game while adding 7.8 assists.
- James’ assists prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 8.5 assists, 0.7 assists higher than his season average of 7.8.
- Anthony Davis paces Los Angeles with 8.6 rebounds per game.
- Davis’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 37.5, 3.5 higher than his season average of 34.0.
- James connects on 2.8 threes per game to lead the Lakers.
- James’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 2.8.
- Davis grabs 1.4 steals and 1.9 blocks per game, both team-high averages.
- Davis’ steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
- The Thunder go-to guy, Gilgeous-Alexander, leads the team in both scoring (22.3 points per game) and assists (6.4 assists per game).
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s points prop total for the contest is set at 19.5, 2.8 points lower than his season average of 22.3.
- Darius Bazley collects all of the boards and is the Oklahoma City leader in rebounds, grabbing 7.2 per game.
- Bazley’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 6.5 rebounds, 0.7 rebounds lower than his season average of 7.2.
- Al Horford is tops from three-point range for the Thunder, knocking down 2.3 threes per game.
- Horford’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.8 shots less than his season average of 2.3.
- Nobody on Oklahoma City grabs more steals than Theo Maledon (1.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Horford (0.9 per game).
- Horford’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.4 blocks lower than his season average of 0.9.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from