The Los Angeles Lakers (19-6) are heavily favored () to continue a five-game winning streak when they host the Oklahoma City Thunder (10-13) at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 10 at Staples Center. The contest airs on SportsNet LA. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 10, 2021, 6:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs Thunder Betting Odds
Lakers vs Thunder Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 10
Anthony Davis: Day To Day (Achilles),
Jared Dudley: Out (Calf),
Alex Caruso: Day To Day (Hand),
LeBron James: Day To Day (Ankle),
Kostas Antetokounmpo: Out (Knee)
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal),
Theo Maledon: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Mike Muscala: Day To Day (Concussion),
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: Out (Knee),
George Hill: Out (Thumb)
Lakers and Thunder Records ATS
- Los Angeles is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 12-13
- When favored by at least 12 points, the Lakers are 0-2 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 9 of 25 games this season (36%).
- Oklahoma City has outpaced the spread so far this season with a record of 13-9-1.
- 43.5% of Oklahoma City’s 23 games this season have missed the over/under.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Lakers knocked off the Thunder 119-112. LeBron James led the Lakers with 28 points, and Shai Gilgeous-Alexander paced the Thunder with 29. The Thunder covered the spread as 9.5-point underdogs, and the teams put up a total of 231 total points to cover the 220.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2021||Lakers||Lakers||-9.5||220.5||-491||370||Regular Season||119-112 LAL*|
|1/13/2021||Lakers||Thunder||-10.5||220||-582||422||Regular Season||128-99 LAL*|
- 2/8/2021 DNP – Lakers: Anthony Davis;
Thunder: George Hill
- 1/13/2021 DNP –
Thunder: Al Horford
- Los Angeles’ games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Wednesday’s matchup over/under (218.5 points) in 13 out of 25 opportunities (52% of matchups).
- In 56.5% of Oklahoma City’s games this season (13 of 23), the total points scored was greater than Wednesday’s 218.5-point over/under.
- This season the average total for Lakers games is 218 points, 0.5 fewer than the over/under of 218.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 3.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Thunder’s games this season (221.7 points).
- The average implied total for the Lakers this season is 115.1 points, 0.1 more points than their implied total of 115 points in Wednesday’s game.
- Los Angeles has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (115) 10 times.
- The Thunder’s average implied point total on the season (113.3 points) is 10.3 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (103 points).
- This season, Oklahoma City has scored more than this game’s implied total of 103 points 15 times.
- The Lakers are the NBA’s 14th-highest scoring team (113.1 PPG), while the Thunder allow their opponents the 24th-fewest points per game (114.1) in the league.
- The Lakers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 204 points this season (8.2 points per game on average), and opponents of the Thunder have out-scored them by 148 more points on the year (6.4 per game).
- James leads the Lakers in points and assists. He puts up 25.6 points per game while tacking on 7.9 assists.
- James’ assists prop total for the contest is posted at 8.5 assists, 0.6 assists greater than his season average of 7.9.
- Los Angeles is led in rebounds by Anthony Davis’ 8.6 per game.
- Davis’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 37.5, 3.5 higher than his season average of 34.0.
- James is the top three-point shooter for the Lakers, connecting on 2.7 per game.
- James’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Davis averages 1.4 steals and 1.9 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Los Angeles.
- Davis’ steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
- The Thunder go-to guy, Gilgeous-Alexander, leads the team in both scoring (22.6 points per game) and assists (6.5 assists per game).
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s assists prop over/under for the matchup is set at 4.5 assists, 2.0 less than his season average of 6.5.
- Darius Bazley’s 7.6 rebounds per game paces Oklahoma City’s rebounding effort. He also adds 12.0 points per game.
- Bazley’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 18.5, 2.7 less than his season average of 21.2.
- Al Horford is tops from three-point range for the Thunder, hitting 2.3 threes per game.
- Horford’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.8 shots lower than his season average of 2.3.
- Theo Maledon is at the top of Oklahoma City’s steals hierarchy with 1.0 steals per game and Horford leads the squad in blocks with 0.9 per game.
- Maledon’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.5 steals less than his season average of 1.0.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from