A game after he scored 43 points in an 118-99 win over the Timberwolves, Devin Booker leads the Phoenix Suns (22-11) on the road against the Los Angeles Lakers (24-11) on Tuesday, March 2. The Suns are underdogs by in the matchup, which tips off at 10:00 PM ET on TNT. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of March 2, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs Suns Betting Odds
Lakers vs Suns Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 2
LeBron James: Day To Day (Ankle),
Anthony Davis: Out (Achilles),
Kyle Kuzma: Day To Day (Heel),
Damian Jones: Day To Day (Back)
Dario Saric: Day To Day (Ankle)
Lakers and Suns Records ATS
- Los Angeles is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 16-19
- The Lakers are 15-18 against the spread this season when they are at least a 2-point favorite.
- Only 13 of 35 Los Angeles games this season (37.1%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Phoenix has regularly covered the spread this season with a record of 22-11.
- As at least a 2-point underdog, the Suns frequently meet expectations with a 14-8 record against the spread.
- Phoenix and its opponents have often been held under the total points bet this season, only claiming the over in 48.5% (16) of their 33 games played.
- In Los Angeles’ matchups this season, the Lakers and their opponents have exceeded Tuesday’s point total of 215.5 points 20 times (57.1% of opportunities).
- In 19 out of Phoenix’s 33 games this season (57.6%), the competing teams combined for more points than the point total in Tuesday’s matchup.
- This season, the average total for Lakers games is 217 points, 1.5 more than the over/under of 215.5 points for this contest.
- Suns’ games have a total points bet of 220.8 points this season, 5.3 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average implied total for the Lakers this season is 114.5 points, 5.5 more points than their implied total of 109 points in Tuesday’s game.
- Los Angeles has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (109) 22 times.
- The 112.9-point average implied total on the season for the Suns is 5.9 more points than the team’s 107-point implied total in this matchup.
- This season, Phoenix has scored more than this game’s implied total of 107 points 23 times.
- The Lakers are at the 19th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (111.3 PPG), while the Suns allow the fourth-fewest points per game (107.5) in the league.
- The Lakers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 200 points this season (5.7 points per game on average), and the Suns have put up 195 more points than their opponents on the year (5.9 per game).
- LeBron James leads the Lakers in scoring (25.5 points per game) and assisting (7.8 assists per game).
- James’ assists prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 7.5 assists, 0.3 assists less than his season average of 7.8.
- Los Angeles’ rebounding leader is Anthony Davis, who grabs 8.4 per game.
- Davis’ rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 9.5 boards, 1.1 rebounds higher than his season average of 8.4.
- James hits 2.4 threes per game to lead the Lakers.
- James’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Davis leads Los Angeles in both blocks and steals, averaging 1.8 blocks and 1.4 steals per game.
- Davis’ blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 1.8.
- The Suns leader in scoring is Booker with 25.5 points per game. He also adds 3.6 rebounds per game and 4.3 assists per game.
- Booker’s points prop total for the game is set at 25.5, equal to his season average of 25.5.
- When it comes to Phoenix leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Deandre Ayton with 11.6 rebounds per game and Chris Paul with 9.0 assists per game.
- Paul’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 28.5, 1.6 lower than his season average of 30.1.
- Jae Crowder leads the Suns in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.3 made threes per game.
- Crowder’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Nobody on Phoenix grabs more steals than Paul (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Ayton (1.1 per game).
- Ayton’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 blocks higher than his season average of 1.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from