The Los Angeles Lakers (6-2) are favorites as they attempt to continue a four-game winning streak when they host the San Antonio Spurs (3-4) on Thursday, January 7, 2021 at Staples Center. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET on SportsNet LA.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of January 7, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs Spurs Betting Odds
Lakers vs Spurs Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 7
LeBron James: Day To Day (Ankle),
Anthony Davis: Day To Day (Adductor),
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: Day To Day (Left Ankle)
LaMarcus Aldridge: Day To Day (Knee),
Derrick White: Out (Toe),
Quinndary Weatherspoon: Out (Knee)
Lakers and Spurs Records ATS
- Los Angeles is an even 4-4 against the spread this season.
- The Lakers are an even 2-2 against the spread this season when they are at least an 7.5-point favorite.
- In 25% of its games this season (2/8), Los Angeles and its opponents have outscored the set over/under.
- San Antonio has topped the spread so far this season with a record of 5-2.
- 42.9% of San Antonio’s 7 games this season have stayed under the over/under.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Lakers defeated the Spurs 109-103. Anthony Davis led the Lakers with 34 points, and Keldon Johnson paced the Spurs with 26. The Spurs covered the spread as 7.5-point underdogs, and the teams scored 212 total points to fall short of the 230.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/1/2021||Lakers||Spurs||-7.5||230.5||-343||273||Regular Season||109-103 LAL|
|12/30/2020||Lakers||Spurs||-7.5||231||-335||266||Regular Season||121-107 LAL|
|2/4/2020||Lakers||Lakers||-10.5||227||-636||464||Regular Season||129-102 LAL|
|11/25/2019||Lakers||Spurs||-4.5||223||-190||158||Regular Season||114-104 LAL*|
|11/3/2019||Lakers||Spurs||-1.5||218||-122||100||Regular Season||103-96 LAL|
|12/7/2018||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||133-120 SA|
|12/5/2018||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-113 LAL|
|10/27/2018||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-106 SA|
|10/22/2018||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||143-142 SA|
|4/4/2018||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-112 LAL|
- 11/25/2019 DNP – Lakers: Avery Bradley
- The Lakers are the NBA’s 11th-highest scoring team (114.1 PPG), while the Spurs allow their opponents the 21st-fewest points per game (114.9) in the league.
- The Lakers have totaled a total of 80 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 10 per game), while the Spurs have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 24 total points, -3.5 per game).
- LeBron James leads the Lakers in points and assists. He contributes 23.9 points per game while adding 7.4 assists.
- James’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 39.5, 0.5 lower than his season average of 40.0.
- Los Angeles’ rebounding leader is Davis, who averages 9.0 per game.
- Davis’ rebounding prop total for the contest is posted at 9.5 rebounds, 0.5 rebounds higher than his season average of 9.0.
- The Lakers are led by James from long distance. He knocks down 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- James’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Los Angeles’ blocks leader is Marc Gasol, who collects 1.3 per game. Davis leads the team averaging 1.6 steals a game.
- Davis’ steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
- DeMar DeRozan holds the top spot on the Spurs scoring and assist lists, putting up 19.1 points and 7.1 assists per game.
- DeRozan’s assists prop total for the contest is listed at 5.5 assists, 1.6 assists lower than his season average of 7.1.
- When it comes to rebounds, Johnson is the San Antonio leader with 8.0 per game.
- Johnson’s rebounding prop total for the contest is listed at 2.5 rebounds, 5.5 rebounds less than his season average of 8.0.
- Patty Mills is tops from three-point range for the Spurs, knocking down 3.3 threes per game.
- Mills’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.8 shots lower than his season average of 3.3.
- Dejounte Murray is at the top of San Antonio’s steals hierarchy with 1.6 steals per game and Rudy Gay leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.
- Murray’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from