The Los Angeles Lakers (2-2) are favored by points against the San Antonio Spurs (2-1) on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup airs on SportsNet LA. The over/under in the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of December 29, 2020, 4:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs Spurs Betting Odds
Lakers vs Spurs Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of December 30
Lakers: LeBron James: Day To Day (Ankle), Alex Caruso: Out (Hand/Health protocols)
Spurs: Derrick White: Out (Toe), Quinndary Weatherspoon: Out (Knee)
Lakers and Spurs Records ATS
- Los Angeles had a 47-43-2 record ATS last year.
- When favored by at least 6 points, the Lakers were 24-27-2 against the spread in 2019-20.
- Los Angeles and its opponents went over the set total in only 44 of 92 games last season (47.8%).
- With a 30-39-2 record ATS, San Antonio did not routinely cover the spread last season.
- When they played as at least a 6-point underdog last season, the Spurs failed to meet expectations with only a 2-8 record against the spread.
- San Antonio and its opponents typically went over the point total last season, doing so in 59.2% (42) of its 71 games played.
Head to Head
The Lakers got a team-high 36 points from LeBron James on the way to a 129-102 victory over DeMar DeRozan (28 points) and the Spurs in their most recent matchup. The Lakers were 10.5-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams combined to score 231 total points to cover the 227-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/4/2020||Lakers||Lakers||-10.5||227||-636||464||Regular Season||129-102 LAL|
|11/25/2019||Lakers||Spurs||-4.5||223||-190||158||Regular Season||114-104 LAL*|
|11/3/2019||Lakers||Spurs||-1.5||218||-122||100||Regular Season||103-96 LAL|
|12/7/2018||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||133-120 SA|
|12/5/2018||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-113 LAL|
|10/27/2018||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-106 SA|
|10/22/2018||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||143-142 SA|
|4/4/2018||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-112 LAL|
|3/3/2018||–||Spurs||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-112 LAL|
|1/11/2018||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||93-81 LAL|
- 11/25/2019 DNP – Lakers: Avery Bradley
- Los Angeles’ games last year resulted in a higher total score than Wednesday’s matchup total (230 points) in 27 out of 92 opportunities (29.3% of matchups).
- In San Antonio’s games last year, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Wednesday’s matchup point total in 35 out of 71 matchups (49.3%).
- Last season the average total for Lakers games was 220.6 points, 9.4 fewer than the over/under of 230 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 0.8 points more than the average over/under in Spurs’ games last season (229.2 points).
- The Lakers’ average implied point total last season was 3.7 fewer points than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (114.3 implied points on average compared to 118 implied points in this game).
- Los Angeles outscored its implied point total for this matchup (118) 36 times last season.
- The average implied point total last season for the Spurs (114.8) is 2.8 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (112).
- San Antonio scored more than 112 points in 39 games last season.
- Last season, the Lakers were the NBA’s 11th-highest scoring team (113.3 PPG), while the Spurs allowed their opponents the 25th-fewest points per game (115.2) in the league.
- The Lakers totaled a total of 555 more points than their opponents last year (an average of six per game), while the Spurs were out-scored by opponents on average last year (by 79 total points, -1.1 per game).
- Anthony Davis put up 26.1 points per game last season while also adding 9.3 rebounds.
- James racked up 10.2 assists per game.
- Davis recorded 1.5 steals and 2.3 blocks per game.
- DeRozan averaged 22.1 points per game last season and recorded 5.6 assists.
- LaMarcus Aldridge collected 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Dejounte Murray grabbed 1.7 steals per game. Aldridge collected 1.6 blocks an outing.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from