The Los Angeles Lakers (24-13) are favored by against the Indiana Pacers (16-19) on Friday, March 12 at 10:30 PM ET. The matchup airs on NBA TV. The matchup’s point total is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 12, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs Pacers Betting Odds
Lakers vs Pacers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 12
Marc Gasol: Day To Day (Health Protocols),
Anthony Davis: Out (Achilles),
Jared Dudley: Day To Day (Knee),
Damian Jones: Day To Day (Back),
LeBron James: Day To Day (Ankle),
Kyle Kuzma: Day To Day (Heel)
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
Caris LeVert: Out (Kidney)
Lakers and Pacers Records ATS
- Los Angeles’ record against the spread is 17-20 this season.
- The Lakers have an even record against the spread when favored by at least 4.5 points, going 13-13 this season.
- Only 15 of 37 Los Angeles games this season (40.5%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Indiana holds a losing record ATS this season with 14 wins and 21 losses ATS.
- The Pacers hold an even 5-5 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 4.5-point underdog.
- 20 of Indiana’s 35 games (57.1%) this season have gone over the over/under.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over on Friday’s 217.5 total in 20 out of 37 games (54.1%) this year.
- 24 Indiana games this year (68.6% of its matchups) finished with a final score greater than Friday’s point total of 217.5 points.
- The Lakers have seen a 217.7 average over/under in their games this season, 0.2 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 7.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Pacers’ games this season (225.3 points).
- The Lakers have an average implied point total of 114.4 this season, which is 3.4 points higher than their implied total in Friday’s game (111).
- Los Angeles has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (111) 20 times this season.
- The Pacers’ average implied point total on the season (113.3 points) is 6.3 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (107 points).
- Indiana has scored more than 107 points 27 times this season.
- The Lakers are at the 21st spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (111.4 PPG), while the Pacers allow the 20th-fewest points per game (112.5) in the league.
- The Lakers have totaled 187 more points than their opponents this season (5.1 per game on average), and the Pacers have scored just eight more points than their opponents (0.3 per game).
- The Lakers points and assists leader is LeBron James. He racks up 25.8 points per game and dishes out 7.8 assists.
- Anthony Davis paces Los Angeles with 8.4 rebounds per game.
- James hits 2.4 threes per game to lead the Lakers.
- Davis racks up 1.4 steals and 1.8 blocks per game, both team-high averages.
- Malcolm Brogdon owns the Pacers top spot in scoring with 21.2 points per game and also tacks on 4.6 rebounds and 6.2 assists per contest.
- The Indiana leaders in rebounds and assists are Domantas Sabonis (11.1 rebounds per game) and T.J. McConnell (6.8 assists per game).
- Justin Holiday makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pacers, cashing in 2.5 treys per game.
- McConnell is at the top of Indiana’s steals hierarchy with 2.0 steals per game and Myles Turner leads the squad in blocks with 3.4 per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from