Jimmy Butler’s Miami Heat (44-29, 12-3) will try to upset Anthony Davis and the Los Angeles Lakers when the Heat square off against the Lakers on September 30, 2020. The line has the Lakers favored by 4.5 points (per DraftKings) against the Heat. A 217.5-point over/under has been set for the game.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of September 28, 2020, 5:40 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs Heat Betting Odds
Injury Report as of September 28
Lakers: Dion Waiters: Day To Day (Groin), Avery Bradley Jr.: Out (Personal)
Heat: Chris Silva: Out (Groin), Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Right knee)
Examining the Over/Under
- The Lakers and their opponents have scored more than 217.5 points in 55.8% of their games this season (48 of 86 opportunities).
- Miami and its opponents have combined to score more than 217.5 points in 51 of 88 games (58%) this year.
- The Lakers and the Heat combine to average 8.1 more points per game than the over/under of 217.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 216.3 points per game, 1.2 fewer than the over/under in this game.
- The Lakers’ average point total in outings this year is 221, 3.5 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Heat this season is 3.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Head to Head
Los Angeles leads the season series 2-0 over Miami. Neither team has an advantage against the spread in head-to-head meetings. The Lakers and the Heat have a 1-1 ATS record.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 12/13/2019 DNP – Lakers: Kyle Kuzma; Heat: Goran Dragic
Lakers Betting Information
- Los Angeles holds a solid record against the spread this year, going 45-39-2 ATS.
- The Lakers have fared well as a 4.5-point favorite, going 32-29-2 against the spread when favored by 4.5 points.
- Los Angeles has hit the over less than half of the time, in 42 of 86 games (48.8%).
Heat Betting Information
- Against the spread this season, Miami has a winning record: 47-36-3.
- When the Heat are at least 4.5-point underdogs, they are 10-9-1 against the spread.
- Miami hit the over in 56.8% of its games (50 of 88 games).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from