The Los Angeles Lakers (52-19, 15-4) take the court as 7.5-point favorites (per DraftKings) against the Miami Heat (44-29, 13-6) on October 9, 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of October 7, 2020, 1:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs Heat Betting Odds
Injury Report as of October 7
Lakers: Avery Bradley Jr.: Out (Personal)
Heat: Goran Dragic: Out (Foot)
Head to Head
Los Angeles has taken five of its six games against Miami this year. The Heat have covered the spread more often than not against the Lakers, holding a 4-2 record ATS in head-to-head meetings.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 10/6/2020 DNP – Heat: Goran Dragic
- 10/4/2020 DNP – Heat: Goran Dragic, Bam Adebayo
- 10/2/2020 DNP – Heat: Goran Dragic, Bam Adebayo
- 12/13/2019 DNP – Lakers: Kyle Kuzma; Heat: Goran Dragic
Lakers Betting Information
- Los Angeles regularly does not hit the over, only topping the points total in 43 of 90 games (47.8%).
- Los Angeles has a 46-42-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Lakers’ record against the spread as a 7.5-point favorite is under .500 at 18-19-1.
Heat Betting Information
- Miami has a winning record (50-37-3) against the spread this season.
- The Heat are 6-2 against the spread this season when they’re at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Miami hit the over in a majority of its matchups this season: 51 of 92 games (55.4%).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from