The Los Angeles Lakers (52-19, 15-5) are a 5-point favorite (per DraftKings) against the Miami Heat (44-29, 14-6) on October 11, 2020. The points total for the game is 215.0.
The betting insights in this article reflect data as of October 10, 2020, 1:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs Heat Betting Odds
Injury Report as of October 11
Lakers: Danny Green Jr.: Day To Day (Finger), Anthony Davis Jr.: Day To Day (Heel), LeBron James Sr.: Day To Day (Groin), Avery Bradley Jr.: Out (Personal)
Heat: Goran Dragic: Day To Day (Foot), Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Knee)
Examining the Over/Under
- The average point total in Lakers games this season is 5.8 more points than the total of 215 in this matchup.
- Heat games this season have averaged a total of 220.7 points, 5.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Lakers and their opponents have combined to score more than 215 points in 64.8% of their games this year (59 of 91 opportunities).
- Miami and its opponents have combined to score more than 215 points in 60 of 93 opportunities (64.5%) this season.
- These two teams average a combined 225.2 points per game, 10.2 more points than the over/under of 215 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 216.3 points per game, 1.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Head to Head
Los Angeles has won five of its seven matchups with Miami this season. The Heat have covered the spread more often than not against the Lakers, holding a 5-2 record ATS in head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
- 10/9/2020 DNP – Heat: Goran Dragic
- 10/6/2020 DNP – Heat: Goran Dragic
- 10/4/2020 DNP – Heat: Goran Dragic, Bam Adebayo
- 10/2/2020 DNP – Heat: Goran Dragic, Bam Adebayo
- 12/13/2019 DNP – Lakers: Kyle Kuzma; Heat: Goran Dragic
Lakers Betting Information
- Los Angeles has a 46-43-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Lakers’ record against the spread as a 5-point favorite is below .500 at 29-31-2.
- Los Angeles normally does not hit the over, only eclipsing the points total in 44 of 91 games (48.4%).
Heat Betting Information
- Miami hit the over in a majority of its games this season: 52 of 93 games (55.9%).
- Miami has a winning record (51-37-3) against the spread this season.
- The Heat are 13-9-1 against the spread this season when they’re at least 5-point underdogs.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from