LeBron James leads the Los Angeles Lakers (22-8) against the Miami Heat (12-17) after putting up 32 points in a 109-98 loss to the Nets. The Lakers are 3-point favorites in the matchup on Saturday, February 20, 2021, which starts at 8:30 PM ET on ABC. The matchup has an over/under of 212.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 20, 2021, 12:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs Heat Betting Odds
Lakers vs Heat Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 20
Anthony Davis: Out (Achilles),
Kyle Kuzma: Day To Day (Back),
Dennis Schroder: Day To Day (Health Protocols),
Markieff Morris: Day To Day (Ankle),
LeBron James: Day To Day (Ankle),
Kostas Antetokounmpo: Out (Knee)
Avery Bradley: Out (Calf),
Goran Dragic: Out (Ankle),
Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Knee),
Chris Silva: Out (Hip),
Meyers Leonard: Out For Season (Shoulder)
Lakers and Heat Records ATS
- Los Angeles has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, putting together a record of 14-16 against the spread.
- The Lakers have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 3 points, going 13-15 this season.
- Only 12 of 30 Los Angeles games this season (40%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Miami holds a losing record ATS this season with 10 wins and 19 losses ATS.
- For the 14th time this season, the Heat are at least a 3-point underdog, where they have a record of 4-9 against the spread.
- Miami and its opponents have typically been held under the total points bet this season, only claiming the over in 48.3% (14) of their 29 games played.
- Los Angeles’ games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Saturday’s matchup total (212.5 points) in 20 out of 30 opportunities (66.7% of matchups).
- In Miami’s games this year, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Saturday’s matchup point total in 16 out of 29 matchups (55.2%).
- The Lakers have seen a 218.2 average over/under in their games this season, 5.7 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 5.2 points separates the average total points bet in Heat’s games (217.7 points) and this game’s over/under (212.5 points).
- The average implied total for the Lakers this season is 114.9 points, 6.9 more points than their implied total of 108 points in Saturday’s game.
- Los Angeles has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (108) 21 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Heat (113.1) is 8.1 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (105).
- Miami has scored more than this game’s implied total of 105 points 19 times this season.
- The Lakers are the league’s 17th-highest scoring team (112.4 PPG), while the Heat allow the seventh-fewest points per game (110.5) in NBA action.
- The Lakers have totaled a total of 195 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 6.5 per game), while the Heat have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 95 total points, -3.3 per game).
- James leads the Lakers in points and assists. He contributes 25.9 points per game while also adding 7.9 assists.
- James’ assists prop total for the contest is posted at 9.5 assists, 1.6 assists greater than his season average of 7.9.
- Anthony Davis paces Los Angeles with 8.4 rebounds per game.
- Davis’ rebounding prop total for the contest is set at 9.5 boards, 1.1 rebounds higher than his season average of 8.4.
- James makes 2.5 threes per game to lead the Lakers.
- James’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Davis averages 1.4 steals and 1.8 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Los Angeles.
- Davis’ steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
- Bam Adebayo is at the top of the Heat scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 19.8 points per game and 9.3 rebounds per game this season.
- Adebayo’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is set at 9.5 rebounds, 0.2 rebounds higher than his season average of 9.3.
- The Miami leader in assists is Jimmy Butler with 7.7 assists per game.
- Butler’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 32.5, 2.1 lower than his season average of 34.6.
- Duncan Robinson is tops from three-point range for the Heat, knocking down 3.3 threes per game.
- Robinson’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 3.3.
- Nobody on Miami grabs more steals than Butler (1.9 per game) or blocks more shots than Adebayo (1.0 per game).
- Butler’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals less than his season average of 1.9.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from