LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers (15-6) are favorites against Trae Young and the Atlanta Hawks (10-9) Monday, February 1 at State Farm Arena. The game tips off at 7:30 PM ET on SportsNet LA. The matchup’s point total is .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of January 31, 2021, 4:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs Hawks Betting Odds
Lakers vs Hawks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 31
Jared Dudley: Out (Calf),
Kostas Antetokounmpo: Out (Knee)
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Right knee)
Lakers and Hawks Records ATS
- Los Angeles has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, playing to a record of 10-11 against the spread.
- The Lakers have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 6 points, going 7-8 this season.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 7 of 21 games this season (33.3%).
- Atlanta has outperformed the spread so far this season with a record of 11-8.
- The Hawks manage a 4-3 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 6-point underdog.
- 14 of Atlanta’s 19 games (73.7%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
- Los Angeles’ games this year have gone over the point total for Monday’s matchup over/under (218.5 points) in 52.4% of opportunities (11 out of 21 matchups).
- In eight out of Atlanta’s 19 games this season (42.1%), the competing teams scored more points than the over/under in Monday’s matchup.
- The Lakers have seen a 216.3 average over/under in their games this season, 2.2 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Hawks’ games have a total points bet of 223.4 points this season, 4.9 points more than the over/under for this game.
- The Lakers’ average implied point total this season is 3.2 more points than their implied total in Monday’s game (115.2 implied points on average compared to 112 implied points in this game).
- Los Angeles has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (112) 11 times this season.
- The 118.5-point average implied total on the season for the Hawks is 12.5 more points than the team’s 106-point implied total in this matchup.
- Atlanta has scored more than this game’s implied total of 106 points 15 times this season.
- The Lakers are the NBA’s 14th-highest scoring team (112 PPG), while the Hawks allow their opponents the 11th-fewest points per game (110.2) in the league.
- The Lakers have totaled a total of 162 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 7.7 per game), and the Hawks have out-scored opponents by 58 points on the season (three more per game).
- James leads the Lakers in scoring (25.2 points per game) and assisting (7.4 assists per game).
- James’ assists prop over/under for the contest is set at 8.5 assists, 1.1 assists greater than his season average of 7.4.
- Anthony Davis paces Los Angeles with 9.1 rebounds per game.
- Davis’ rebounding prop total for the game is set at 8.5 rebounds, 0.6 rebounds less than his season average of 9.1.
- James is the top three-point shooter for the Lakers, knocking down 2.8 per game.
- James’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 2.8.
- Davis averages 1.4 steals and 1.8 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Los Angeles.
- Davis’ steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
- The Hawks go-to guy, Young, leads the team in both scoring (27.0 points per game) and assists (8.6 assists per game).
- Young’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 27.5, 0.5 points higher than his season average of 27.0.
- Clint Capela’s 14.5 rebounds per game paces Atlanta’s rebounding effort. He also adds 13.7 points per game.
- Capela’s rebounding prop total for the contest is set at 13.5 boards, 1.0 rebound less than his season average of 14.5.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic is tops from three-point range for the Hawks, knocking down 2.3 threes per game.
- Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Nobody on Atlanta grabs more steals than Cameron Reddish (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Capela (2.3 per game).
- Reddish’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.9 steals less than his season average of 1.4.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from