The Western Conference-leading Los Angeles Lakers (14-4) hit the road to play the Eastern Conference-leading Philadelphia 76ers (12-6) on Wednesday, January 27 at Wells Fargo Center, tipping off at 7:30 PM ET. The Lakers are favorites and the game’s over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of January 27, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs 76ers Betting Odds
Lakers vs 76ers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 27
LeBron James: Day To Day (Ankle),
Jared Dudley: Day To Day (Calf),
Anthony Davis: Day To Day (Ankle),
Kostas Antetokounmpo: Day To Day (Knee)
Mike Scott: Day To Day (Knee),
Seth Curry: Day To Day (Ankle),
Vincent Poirier: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
Lakers and 76ers Records ATS
- Los Angeles is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 10-8.
- The Lakers have a winning record against the spread when favored by 2 points or more, going 9-8 this season.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 38.9% of its games this season (7/18).
- Over the course of this season, Philadelphia has come up with a balanced record of 9-9 ATS.
- For the 15th time this season, the 76ers are at least a 2-point underdog, where they have a record of 7-7 against the spread.
- 10 of Philadelphia’s 18 games (55.6%) this season have gone over the over/under.
- The Lakers are at the seventh spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (114.3 PPG), while the 76ers allow the 19th-fewest points per game (110.7) in the league.
- The Lakers have totaled 177 more points than their opponents this season (9.8 per game on average), and the 76ers have scored 54 more points than their opponents (three per game).
- LeBron James leads the Lakers in points and assists. He scores 25.2 points per game while adding 7.4 assists.
- James’ points prop total for the game is set at 24.5, 0.7 points less than his season average of 25.2.
- Los Angeles is led in rebounds by Anthony Davis’ 8.9 per game.
- Davis’ rebounding prop total for the contest is listed at 8.5 rebounds, 0.4 rebounds less than his season average of 8.9.
- James knocks down 2.7 threes per game to lead the Lakers.
- James’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Davis grabs 1.4 steals and 1.9 blocks per game, both team-high averages.
- Davis’ steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
- Joel Embiid leads the team in both scoring (27.7 points per game) and rebounding (11.5 rebounds per game).
- Embiid’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 37.5, 4.4 lower than his season average of 41.9.
- Ben Simmons puts in work giving out assists and is Philadelphia’s assist leader with 7.9 per game.
- Simmons’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 31.5, 2.4 greater than his season average of 29.1.
- Seth Curry makes more threes per game than any other member of the 76ers, averaging 2.6 treys per game.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 2.6.
- Nobody on Philadelphia grabs more steals than Simmons (1.7 per game) or blocks more shots than Embiid (1.4 per game).
- Simmons’ steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals less than his season average of 1.7.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from