The Indiana Pacers (15-29) aim to end an eight-game road losing streak when they visit the Los Angeles Lakers (22-22) on January 19, 2022. The Lakers () take on the Pacers ( on the moneyline) at 10:30 PM ET on Wednesday. The over/under is set at in the matchup.
This article uses betting data current as of January 19, 2022 at 9:10 PM ET. See all the latest odds for this game in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Lakers vs Pacers Betting Odds
Lakers Vs. Pacers Player Props
Injury Report as of January 19
Carmelo Anthony: Day To Day (Back),
Anthony Davis: Out (Knee),
LeBron James: Day To Day (Abdominal),
Kendrick Nunn: Out (Knee),
Dwight Howard: Day To Day (Knee)
T.J. McConnell: Out (Wrist),
Jeremy Lamb: Day To Day (Knee),
Malcolm Brogdon: Day To Day (Achilles),
Myles Turner: Out (Foot),
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot/Health and safety protocols)
|Lakers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Pacers Defense|
|111.5 (7)||Points/Gm||108.9 (16)|
|18.8 (21)||Possessions/Game||28 (26)|
|46.5 (8)||Field Goal %||46.5 (23)|
|35 (15)||3PT %||36 (23)|
|53.2 (11)||Effective FG %||52.9 (19)|
|56.1 (15)||True Shooting %||56.7 (23)|
|Pacers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Lakers Defense|
|107.9 (17)||Points/Gm||112.9 (27)|
|28 (5)||Possessions/Game||18.8 (10)|
|45.6 (15)||Field Goal %||45.1 (14)|
|32.4 (27)||3PT %||34.5 (14)|
|52.2 (17)||Effective FG %||52.1 (14)|
|55.5 (18)||True Shooting %||55.5 (14)|
Lakers and Pacers Betting Records
- Los Angeles has covered 18 times in 44 chances against the spread this season.
- The Lakers have covered the spread five times this season (5-9 ATS) when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- A total of 25 out of Los Angeles’ 44 games this season have gone over the point total.
- Indiana has covered 22 times in 44 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Pacers have been an underdog by 5 points or more seven times this season, and covered the spread in six of those contests.
- Indiana’s games have gone over the point total 21 out of 44 times this season.
Head to Head
LeBron James scored a team-high 39 points to lead the Lakers over Malcolm Brogdon (28 points) and the Pacers in their last matchup on November 24, 2021. The Pacers were favored by 6.5 points in the game, but the Lakers covered the spread in the loss. The teams put up a total of 240 total points to cover the 217-point over/under.
- 11/24/2021 DNP – Pacers: Oshae Brissett
- Russell Westbrook leads the Lakers in both rebounds (8.1 per game) and assists (7.9 per game).
- Los Angeles is led in scoring by James’ 28.8 points per game.
- James knocks down 2.9 threes per game to lead the Lakers.
- James averages 1.6 steals and 1.2 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Los Angeles.
- Domantas Sabonis leads the Pacers with 18.9 points per game, 11.9 rebounds per game, and 4.7 assists per game.
- Justin Holiday leads the Pacers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.6 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Indiana grabs more steals than Sabonis (one per game) or blocks more shots than Myles Turner (2.8 per game).