The Orlando Magic (15-30) visit the Los Angeles Lakers (29-17) after losing six road games in a row. The Lakers are favored by 7 points in the contest, which begins at 10:00 PM ET on Sunday, March 28, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 208 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 28, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs Magic Betting Odds
Lakers vs Magic Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 28
Anthony Davis: Out (Achilles),
LeBron James: Out (Ankle),
Jared Dudley: Out (Knee)
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Gary Harris: Out (Thigh),
Cole Anthony: Out (Rib),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee),
Terrence Ross: Day To Day (Knee)
Lakers and Magic Records ATS
- Los Angeles is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 22-24
- The Lakers are 9-10 against the spread this season when they are at least a 7-point favorite.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 17 of 46 games this season (37%).
- So far this season, Orlando has an even 22-22-1 record ATS.
- 46.7% of Orlando’s 45 games this season have topped the over/under.
- Los Angeles’ games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Sunday’s matchup total (208 points) in 30 out of 46 opportunities (65.2% of matchups).
- 31 Orlando games this year (68.9% of its matchups) finished with a final point total greater than Sunday’s point total of 208 points.
- This season, the average total for Lakers games is 217.3 points, 9.3 more than the over/under of 208 points for this contest.
- A difference of 7.8 points separates the average total points bet in Magic’s games (215.8 points) and this matchup’s over/under (208 points).
- The average implied total for the Lakers this season is 114 points, six more points than their implied total of 108 points in Sunday’s game.
- This season, Los Angeles has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (108) 28 times.
- The 112-point average implied total on the season for the Magic is 11 more points than the team’s 101-point implied total in this matchup.
- Orlando has scored more than this game’s implied total of 101 points 26 times this season.
- The Lakers are the NBA’s 21st-highest scoring team (111 PPG), while the Magic allow their opponents the 14th-fewest points per game (111.3) in the league.
- The Lakers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 217 points this season (4.7 points per game on average), and opponents of the Magic have out-scored them by 303 more points on the year (6.7 per game).
- The Lakers points and assists leader is LeBron James. He racks up 25.4 points per game and records 7.9 assists.
- Los Angeles is led in rebounds by Anthony Davis’ 8.4 per game.
- The Lakers are led by James from beyond the arc. He knocks down 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Davis racks up 1.4 steals and 1.8 blocks per game, both team-high averages.
- Terrence Ross owns the Magic top spot in scoring with 16.0 points per game and also tacks on 3.6 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest.
- Ross’ points prop over/under for the game is set at 22.5, 6.5 points greater than his season average of 16.0.
- When it comes to Orlando leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Wendell Carter Jr. with 7.8 rebounds per game and Michael Carter-Williams with 4.3 assists per game.
- Carter-Williams’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 27.5, 9.6 greater than his season average of 17.9.
- Ross leads the Magic in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.3 made threes per game.
- Ross’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 1.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- Nobody on Orlando grabs more steals than Ross (1.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Mohamed Bamba (0.9 per game).
- Ross’ steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals greater than his season average of 1.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from