The Los Angeles Lakers (11-11) hit the road in Pacific Division play against the Sacramento Kings (8-13) on Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. This is the second matchup between the squads this season. The Lakers (on the spread) and Kings ( to win) will meet Tuesday at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is .
This article refers to betting data updated as of November 30, 2021 at 10:10 PM ET. See all the latest odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Lakers vs Kings Betting Odds
Lakers Vs. Kings Player Props
Injury Report as of November 30
Trevor Ariza: Out (Ankle),
Kendrick Nunn: Out (Knee),
LeBron James: Out (Abdomen),
Avery Bradley: Out (Hand)
Maurice Harkless: Out (Knee),
Harrison Barnes: Out (Foot)
|Lakers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kings Defense|
|111.3 (5)||Points/Gm||113.1 (27)|
|24.1 (11)||Possessions/Game||23.7 (19)|
|46 (9)||Field Goal %||45.8 (21)|
|34.6 (14)||3PT %||33.7 (14)|
|52.5 (13)||Effective FG %||52.3 (20)|
|55.5 (13)||True Shooting %||55.5 (19)|
|Kings Offense||Stats (Rank)||Lakers Defense|
|110.2 (9)||Points/Gm||114.1 (28)|
|23.7 (12)||Possessions/Game||24.1 (20)|
|44.7 (18)||Field Goal %||45.1 (18)|
|32.6 (25)||3PT %||34.7 (18)|
|51.1 (20)||Effective FG %||52.2 (19)|
|54.6 (19)||True Shooting %||55.3 (17)|
Lakers and Kings Betting Records
- Los Angeles is 7-15-0 ATS this season.
- When playing as at least 1-point favorites this season, the Lakers have an ATS record of 3-10.
- In Los Angeles’ 22 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 14 times.
- Sacramento is 9-12-0 ATS this season.
- The Kings have covered the spread five times this year (5-8 ATS) when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Sacramento and its opponents have combined to hit the over 10 out of 21 times this year.
Head to Head
The Kings got a team-high 34 points from De’Aaron Fox on the way to a win against LeBron James (30 points) and the Lakers in their most recent matchup on November 26, 2021. The Lakers were 8-point favorites in the game, but the Kings covered the spread in the loss. The teams combined to score 278 total points to go over the 228.5-point over/under.
- 11/26/2021 DNP – Kings: Harrison Barnes, Richaun Holmes
- The Lakers points and rebounds leader is Anthony Davis. He averages 24.2 points per game and adds 10.1 rebounds.
- Russell Westbrook paces the team with 8.6 assists per game.
- The Lakers are led by Carmelo Anthony from long distance. He hits 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- Los Angeles’ blocks leader is Davis, who records 2.3 per game. Westbrook leads the team averaging 1.4 steals an outing.
- Fox’s strong performances this season give him the top spot on the Kings scoring and assists leaderboards with 20.2 points per game and 5.6 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Richaun Holmes is the Sacramento leader with 9.8 per game.
- Buddy Hield leads the Kings in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging four made threes per game.
- Tyrese Haliburton tops Sacramento in steals with 1.9 per game, and Holmes leads the squad in blocks with one per game.