Laird Shepherd enters the 2022 the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday at Muirfield Village Golf Club withodds to win. He missed the cut in his most recent tournament, the Masters Tournament. The event tees off June 2- 5 from Dublin, Ohio. Patrick Cantlay was the last to win the tournament.
The betting trends in the article below use the latest odds as of June 1, 2022 at 11:30 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Laird Shepherd odds for the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday
Shepherd’s recent form
- He has not made the cut in his last two appearances.
- Shepherd has not finished within five shots of the winner or recorded a better-than-average score in any of his last two appearances.
the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday details
- Date: June 2- 5, 2022
- Location: Dublin, Ohio
- Course: Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,392 yards
- Purse: 10.5M
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Course comparison – Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Measuring 7,392 yards, Muirfield Village Golf Club is set up as a par-72 for this tournament. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,286 yards.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -5, while Muirfield Village Golf Club has a recent scoring average of -2.
- The average course Shepherd has played over the last year (7,304 yards) is 88 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,392 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of +1. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -2.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Laird Shepherd 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||81-85||-16.258||1.926||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from