Patriot opponents meet when the Lafayette Leopards (6-15, 4-4 Patriot) host the Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (7-14, 2-6 Patriot) at Kirby Sports Center, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 25, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Leopards’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Greyhounds ( ).
The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of January 25, 2023 at 5:39 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Lafayette vs Loyola (MD) Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Lafayette Offense Vs. Loyola (MD) Defense
|Lafayette Offense||Stats (Rank)||Loyola (MD) Defense|
|61.9 (353)||Points/Gm||69.5 (187)|
|12.4 (253)||Possessions/Game||12.2 (106)|
|40.5 (337)||Field Goal %||49.3 (360)|
|34.0 (192)||3PT %||37.7 (341)|
|49.2 (269)||Effective FG %||56.2 (358)|
|51.3 (306)||True Shooting %||60.6 (331)|
Loyola (MD) Offense Vs. Lafayette Defense
|Loyola (MD) Offense||Stats (Rank)||Lafayette Defense|
|64.8 (332)||Points/Gm||65.8 (78)|
|12.2 (258)||Possessions/Game||12.4 (110)|
|44.8 (167)||Field Goal %||44.7 (242)|
|34.4 (167)||3PT %||35.0 (251)|
|51.4 (164)||Effective FG %||51.9 (276)|
|53.4 (232)||True Shooting %||54.4 (165)|
Best Betting Sites For Lafayette vs Loyola (MD)
Lafayette Betting Insights
- Lafayette has compiled a 13-7-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Leopards have been favored by 5.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in one of those contests.
- Lafayette’s games have hit the over nine out of 21 times this season.
- The Leopards and their opponents have gone over 121.5 combined points in 13 of 21 games this season.
- The average total in Lafayette’s outings this year is 127.7, 6.2 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Loyola (MD) Betting Insights
- Loyola (MD) has put together a 6-13-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Greyhounds have covered the spread twice when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this year (in seven opportunities).
- Loyola (MD)’s games have hit the over eight out of 19 times this year.
- The Greyhounds have played 15 games this season that ended with a combined score higher than 121.5 points.
- Loyola (MD)’s average game total this season has been 134.3, 12.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Lafayette Key Players
- Leo O’Boyle leads the Leopards scoring 12.3 points per game.
- Kyle Jenkins paces Lafayette with 5.9 rebounds per game and CJ Fulton leads the team with 4.7 assists per contest.
- O’Boyle hits 2.3 treys per game to lead the Leopards.
- Lafayette’s blocks leader is Justin Vander Baan, who records 0.9 per game. Fulton leads the team averaging 2.0 steals a game.
Loyola (MD) Key Players
- Kenny Jones’ excellent showing this season give him the top spot on the Greyhounds scoring and assists leaderboards with 11.7 points per game and 3.0 assists per game.
- Golden Dike’s 6.4 rebounds per game paces Loyola (MD)’s rebounding effort. He also adds 6.4 points per game.
- Jones leads the Greyhounds in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.9 made threes per game.
- Loyola (MD)’s Jones has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Dike is first in blocks with 0.7 per game.