The La Salle Explorers (13-18, 7-11 A-10) will attempt to stop a five-game losing streak when they host the Rhode Island Rams (9-21, 5-13 A-10) on Tuesday, March 7, 2023 at Barclays Center. The matchup airs at 4:30 PM ET on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Rams’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Explorers ( ).
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of March 7, 2023 at 1:38 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus up to $1,250!
Rhode Island vs La Salle Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Rhode Island Offense Vs. La Salle Defense
|Rhode Island Offense||Stats (Rank)||La Salle Defense|
|66.3 (315)||Points/Gm||73.3 (273)|
|32.5 (216)||Possessions/Game||34.5 (243)|
|39.8 (353)||Field Goal %||45.8 (290)|
|30.6 (342)||3PT %||35.3 (263)|
|44.5 (357)||Effective FG %||51.9 (271)|
|50.2 (334)||True Shooting %||54.5 (166)|
La Salle Offense Vs. Rhode Island Defense
|La Salle Offense||Stats (Rank)||Rhode Island Defense|
|69.6 (228)||Points/Gm||70.6 (194)|
|34.5 (115)||Possessions/Game||32.5 (147)|
|42 (309)||Field Goal %||43.2 (127)|
|34.5 (173)||3PT %||32.2 (76)|
|48.3 (302)||Effective FG %||48.9 (106)|
|51.7 (285)||True Shooting %||51.7 (58)|
Best Betting Sites For Rhode Island vs La Salle
UP TO $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Rhode Island Betting Insights
- Rhode Island has won 12 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 18 times.
- The Rams have an ATS record of 3-8 when playing as at least 1-point favorites this season.
- A total of 18 out of Rhode Island’s 30 games this season have hit the over.
- The Rams’ 30 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 138 points 17 times.
- Rhode Island’s outings this year have an average point total of 136.9, 1.1 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
La Salle Betting Insights
- La Salle has won 16 games against the spread this year, while failing to cover or pushing 15 times.
- The Explorers are 10-9-1 ATS this year when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- La Salle’s games have hit the over 16 out of 31 times this season.
- The Explorers have played 20 games this season that finished with a combined score above 138 points.
- La Salle has a 143-point average over/under in its outings this season, five more points than this game’s point total.
Rhode Island Key Players
- Ishmael Leggett leads the Rams in scoring, putting up 16.6 points per game.
- Brayon Freeman leads Rhode Island with 2.8 assists per game and Malik Martin paces the squad with 6.4 rebounds per contest.
- Leggett is the top three-point shooter for the Rams, knocking down 1.6 per game.
- Rhode Island’s blocks leader is Martin, who averages 0.8 per game. Leggett leads the team averaging 1.4 steals an outing.
La Salle Key Players
- Khalil Brantley’s strong showing this season give him the top spot on the Explorers scoring and assists leaderboards with 14 points per game and 4 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Fousseyni Drame is the La Salle leader with 5.6 per game.
- Josh Nickelberry makes more threes per game than any other member of the Explorers, cashing in 2.4 treys per game.
- Brantley tops La Salle in steals with 1.6 per game, and Rokas Jocius leads the squad in blocks with 0.9 per game.