The La Salle Explorers (1-2) face the Army Black Knights (2-1) on Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 4:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Explorers’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Black Knights ( ).
This article refers to odds updated as of November 20, 2021 at 4:03 PM ET. Browse all the latest odds for this outing in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
La Salle vs Army Betting Odds
La Salle Offense Vs. Army Defense (From 2020-21)
|La Salle Offense||Stats (Rank)||Army Defense|
|68.1 (256)||Points/Gm||71.3 (206)|
|69.1 (171)||Possessions/Game||69.1 (165)|
|43.6 (193)||Field Goal %||45 (243)|
|34 (161)||3PT %||36.7 (312)|
|50.3 (169)||Effective FG %||52.4 (281)|
|52.9 (213)||True Shooting %||55.4 (269)|
Army Offense vs. La Salle Defense (From 2020-21)
|Army Offense||Stats (Rank)||La Salle Defense|
|70.7 (192)||Points/Gm||73.5 (261)|
|69.6 (154)||Possessions/Game||69.4 (183)|
|45.2 (103)||Field Goal %||45.6 (267)|
|32.3 (244)||3PT %||33.1 (133)|
|51.8 (105)||Effective FG %||51.8 (260)|
|54.1 (159)||True Shooting %||55.7 (286)|
La Salle Betting Insights
- La Salle went 10-14-1 ATS last season.
- The Explorers were favored by 4.5 points or more two times last season, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- La Salle’s games hit the over 15 out of 25 times last season.
- In 13 games last season, La Salle and its opponents went over 142.5 total points.
- The Explorers had an average point total of 138.6 in their outings last season, 3.9 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Army Betting Insights
- Army went 8-10-0 ATS last season.
- The Black Knights covered the spread twice when an underdog by 4.5 points or more last season (in five opportunities).
- Army and its opponents combined to go over the point total eight out of 18 times last season.
- Army played eight games last season that went over 142.5 combined points scored.
- The average over/under for Black Knights outings last year was 142.5, the same as this game’s point total.
La Salle Key Players
- Jack Clark contributed 9.9 points per game last season.
- Jhamir Brickus collected 3.4 assists a game and Christian Ray pulled down six rebounds per matchup.
- Scott Spencer knocked down 1.8 threes per game a season ago.
- Brickus collected 1.8 steals per game. Clifton Moore averaged 1.4 blocks a game.
Army Key Players
- Lonnie Grayson averaged 12.7 points per game last season.
- Nick Finke pulled down six rebounds per game and Jalen Rucker averaged 2.6 assists per game.
- Grayson connected on 2.4 threes per game a season ago.
- Josh Caldwell averaged 1.7 steals per game. Charlie Peterson collected 0.4 blocks an outing.