Kyrie Irving and the Brooklyn Nets play the Minnesota Timberwolves on Monday. Here’s how Irving’s performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Kyrie Irving Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Irving has played in 31 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 29 of them.
- Irving’s 28.1 points per game average is 0.6 points greater than Monday’s over/under.
- In 45.2% of his matchups this season (14 of 31 games) Irving has scored more than 27.5 points.
- Irving’s season scoring average of 28.1 is 1.7 points higher than his 26.4 average points over/under.
- Irving has hit the points over in 15 of 29 opportunities (51.7%).
- Irving has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (26.4 points) in 54.8% of his games (17 out of 31 games).
- Opponents of the Timberwolves have scored 117.2 points per game this season, the third-most against any NBA squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Irving has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 29 times this season.
- Irving’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 38.6, which is 0.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (38.5).
- In 51.6% of his games (16 out of 31) Irving has exceeded his PRA prop bet totals in Monday’s game.
- Irving has a season-long PRA average (38.6) that’s 1.4 higher than his average PRA prop bet total (37.2).
- In 15 out of 29 chances this year (51.7%), Irving has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In 54.8% of his matchups this year (17 of 31 contests), Irving covered his average PRA over/under (37.2).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Nets vs the Timberwolves
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from