Does Kyrie Irving hit the over on his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when Irving takes the court on Wednesday against the Houston Rockets.
Kyrie Irving Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Irving has had a points prop bet set in 30 of the 32 games he has played this season.
- Wednesday’s points prop bet for Irving is set at 26.5 points. That is 1.6 fewer points than his season average of 28.1.
- In 18 of 32 games this season (56.2%) Irving has scored more than 26.5 points.
- Irving’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 26.5 points, which he’s outscored by 1.6 points on average this year.
- Irving is an even bet on his point total, having gone over his points prop total in 50% of his chances.
- In 18 of 32 games this season (56.2%), Irving scored more than his average points over/under of 26.5.
- The Rockets’ opponents are scoring 113.4 points per game, which is the ninth-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Irving has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 30 times this season.
- Irving combines to average 38.6 points, rebounds and assists, 1.1 more than his prop bet PRA total for Wednesday’s game (37.5).
- Irving has hit the over on his PRA prop bet total for Wednesday’s game in 17 of 32 games (53.1%).
- Irving’s PRA average (38.6) is 1.3 higher than his average prop bet total (37.3).
- Irving has gone over on his PRA prop bets half of the time this year.
- Irving covered his average PRA over/under (37.3) in 53.1% of his matchups this year (17 of 32 contests).
Last 10 Games
Irving vs the Rockets
Bet on the Nets vs the Rockets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from