Kyrie Irving will hit the court on Saturday when his Brooklyn Nets match up against the Los Angeles Lakers. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet Irving’s prop bets, we take a deeper look at his points and made three-pointer props for this matchup.
Kyrie Irving Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Irving has played in 37 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 32 of them.
- Saturday’s scoring over/under for Irving is set at 26.5 points. That’s 1.4 fewer points than his season average of 27.9.
- In 20 of 37 games this season (54.1%) Irving has scored more than 26.5 points.
- Irving’s average scoring over/under this season has been set at 26.5 points, which he’s outscored by 1.4 points on average this year.
- Irving is an even bet on his point total, having gone over his points prop total in 50% of his chances.
- In 20 of 37 contests this season (54.1%), Irving scored more than his average points over/under of 26.5.
- Teams are averaging 105.8 points per game against the Lakers this season, the 29th-most allowed by a team.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Irving has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set in 32 of the 37 games he has played this season.
- Irving has averaged 2.8 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 more threes than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- In 48.6% of his games this season (18 of his 37 contests), Irving has made more than 2.5 threes.
- Irving’s average made three-pointer prop bet over/under is 2.6. He has knocked down 0.2 more three-pointers per game than that average.
- Irving has hit the over on his made three-pointer prop bets in half of his games.
- Irving has an average made three-pointer prop bet over/under of 2.6 threes, a number he’s surpassed in just 18 of 37 games (48.6%).
- Opponents of the Lakers have hit 11.4 three-point shots per game this season, the 27th-most against any NBA squad.
Last 10 Games
Irving vs the Lakers
Bet on the Nets vs the Lakers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from