Kyrie Irving has multiple statistic-based prop bets set for Tuesday’s matchup between his Brooklyn Nets and the Chicago Bulls. Take a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Bulls.
Kyrie Irving Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Irving has played in 51 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 46 of them.
- Irving’s 27.4 points per game average is 0.9 points higher than Tuesday’s over/under.
- In 54.9% of his matchups this season (28 of 51 games) Irving has scored more than 26.5 points.
- Irving’s season scoring average of 27.4 is 0.7 points higher than his 26.7 average points over/under.
- Irving has hit the points over in only 22 of 46 opportunities (47.8%).
- Irving has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (26.7 points) in 54.9% of his games (28 out of 51 contests).
- Opponents of the Bulls have put up 111.8 points per game this season, the 17th-most against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Irving has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 46 of the 51 games he has played this season.
- Irving combines to average 38.4 points, rebounds and assists, 0.1 less than his prop bet PRA total for Tuesday’s game (38.5).
- In 49% of his games (25 out of 51) Irving has hit the over on his PRA prop bet totals in Tuesday’s game.
- Irving has a season-long PRA average (38.4) that’s 0.2 higher than his average PRA prop bet over/under (38.2).
- In only 21 out of 46 chances this season (45.7%), Irving has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In only 49% of his matchups this season (25 of 51 contests), Irving covered his average PRA over/under (38.2).
Last 10 Games
Irving vs the Bulls
Bet on the Nets vs the Bulls
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from