Kyrie Irving has multiple prop bets set for the outing against the New York Knicks on Monday. Here are the insights you need to know for Irving’s point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Kyrie Irving Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Irving has had a points prop bet set in 26 of the 28 games he has played this season.
- Irving’s 27.4 points per game average is 0.9 points higher than Monday’s over/under.
- In 50% of his matchups this season (14 of 28 games) Irving has scored more than 26.5 points.
- Irving’s season scoring average of 27.4 is 1.1 points higher than his 26.3 average points over/under.
- Irving has gone over his points prop total 13 times (half of his chances).
- Irving’s season-long points prop bet average is 26.3 points, a figure he’s gone over in half of his matchups.
- The Knicks’ opponents are scoring 105.0 points per game, which is the fewest given up by an NBA squad this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Irving has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 26 times this season.
- Irving’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 38.1, which is 1.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (36.5).
- In 57.1% of his games (16 out of 28) Irving has gone over his PRA prop bet over/under in Monday’s game.
- Irving has a season-long PRA average (38.1) that’s 1.0 higher than his average PRA prop bet over/under (37.1).
- In half of his games this year Irving has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In half of his games this year, Irving covered his average PRA over/under — 37.1.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Nets vs the Knicks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from