Kyrie Irving has multiple statistic-based prop bets set for Thursday’s matchup between his Brooklyn Nets and the Boston Celtics. Analyze a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Celtics.
Kyrie Irving Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Irving has played in 26 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 24 of them.
- Irving has averaged 27.2 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 0.3 points less than Thursday’s over/under.
- In 38.5% of his matchups this season (10 of 26 games) Irving has scored more than 27.5 points.
- Irving’s season scoring average of 27.2 is 1.0 point higher than his 26.2 average points over/under.
- Irving has gone over his points prop total 12 times (half of his chances).
- Irving’s season-long points prop bet average is 26.2 points, a figure he’s eclipsed in half of his matchups.
- The Celtics’ opponents are averaging 110.9 points per game, which is the 22nd-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Irving has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 24 of the 26 games he has played this season.
- Irving’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 38.0, which is 0.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (37.5).
- In 50% of his games (13 out of 26) Irving has exceeded his PRA prop bet totals in Thursday’s game.
- Irving has a season-long PRA average (38.0) that’s 1.0 higher than his average PRA prop bet over/under (37).
- In half of his games this year Irving has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
Last 10 Games
Irving vs the Celtics
Bet on the Nets vs the Celtics
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from