Kyoung-Hoon Lee heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win. He missed the cut in his last tournament, The Open Championship. The event tees off August 4- 7 from Greensboro, North Carolina. Kevin Kisner was the last to win the tournament.
The betting trends in the following article reference odds valid as of August 2, 2022 at 1:19 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Kyoung-Hoon Lee odds for the Wyndham Championship
Lee’s recent form
- Lee has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five appearances.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Lee has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of +1 over his last five appearances.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Lee at the Wyndham Championship
- Lee finished 24th in his only finish at this event in three visits.
- Lee has made the cut one time in his last three entries to the event.
- The last time Lee played this event in 2021, he finished 24th.
- He finished within five shots of the leader in three rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,264 yards, which is longer than the 7,127-yard length for this tournament.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while Sedgefield Country Club has a recent scoring average of -9.
- Courses Lee has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,262 yards, 135 yards longer than the 7,127-yard Sedgefield Country Club for this week’s event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -5 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kyoung-Hoon Lee 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||MC||69-77||–||–||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||72-73||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||19||68-64-66-73 (-9)||–||–||$106,102|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||37||71-72-73-71 (+7)||–||–||$75,916|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||53||67-70-75-82 (+6)||–||–||$27,994|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||70-72||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||41||69-73-71-72 (+5)||–||–||$43,839|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||1||64-68-67-63 (-26)||–||–||$1,638,000|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||25||66-73-70-72 (+1)||–||–||$69,150|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-74||–||–||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||74-75||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-77||–||–||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||55||70-73-76-71 (+2)||–||–||$46,200|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||42||70-76-72-77 (+7)||–||–||$37,464|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||48||70-72-69-73 (+4)||–||–||$20,286|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||26||72-67-67-72 (-6)||–||–||$85,800|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||38||65-70-74-70 (-5)||–||–||$35,670|
|January 20-24||The American Express||63||64-71-71-76 (-6)||–||–||$16,492|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||48||69-66-69-68 (-8)||–||–||$19,639|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||33||72-71-69-67 (-13)||–||–||$105,500|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from