Below you’ll find stats and insights about Lee from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of July 7, 2022 at 7:25 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Kyoung-Hoon Lee odds for the Genesis Scottish Open
Lee’s recent form
- Lee has made the cut four times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Lee has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five events, Lee has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of +2 over his last five events.
Genesis Scottish Open details
- Date: July 7-10, 2022
- Location: North Berwick, United Kingdom
- Course: The Renaissance Club
- Par: 70 / 7,237 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Lee at the Genesis Scottish Open
Course comparison – The Renaissance Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,264 yards, which is 27 yards longer than the 7,237-yard par 70 for this week’s event.
- The average course Lee has played over the past year has been 29 yards longer than the 7,237 yards The Renaissance Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kyoung-Hoon Lee 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||69||N/A||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||19||68-64-66-73 (-9)||–||–||$106,102|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||37||71-72-73-71 (+7)||–||–||$75,916|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||53||67-70-75-82 (+6)||–||–||$27,994|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||70-72||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||41||69-73-71-72 (+5)||–||–||$43,839|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||1||64-68-67-63 (-26)||–||–||$1,638,000|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||25||66-73-70-72 (+1)||–||–||$69,150|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-74||–||–||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||74-75||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-77||–||–||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||55||70-73-76-71 (+2)||–||–||$46,200|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||42||70-76-72-77 (+7)||–||–||$37,464|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||48||70-72-69-73 (+4)||–||–||$20,286|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||26||72-67-67-72 (-6)||–||–||$85,800|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||38||65-70-74-70 (-5)||–||–||$35,670|
|January 20-24||The American Express||63||64-71-71-76 (-6)||–||–||$16,492|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||48||69-66-69-68 (-8)||–||–||$19,639|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||33||72-71-69-67 (-13)||–||–||$105,500|
Here’s the round-by-round breakdown of Lee’s 19th-place finish last time out at the Travelers Championship on June 23-27.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from