In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Lee from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the article below are based off odds valid as of May 27, 2022 at 7:25 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Kyoung-Hoon Lee odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Lee’s recent form
- Lee will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Over his last five tournaments, Lee has finished first once.
- Over his last five events, Lee has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He’s carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his last five events.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Lee at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- In his last four trips to this event, Lee has an average finishing position of 54th.
- Lee has two made cuts in his last four attempts at this tournament.
- The last time Lee played this event in 2022, he finished 43rd.
- He finished one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,209 yards, 75 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- The courses Lee has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,282 yards, while Colonial Country Club will play at 7,209 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kyoung-Hoon Lee 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||43||70 (E)||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||41||69-73-71-72 (+5)||–||–||$43,839|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||1||64-68-67-63 (-26)||–||–||$1,638,000|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||25||66-73-70-72 (+1)||–||–||$69,150|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-74||–||–||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||74-75||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-77||–||–||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||55||70-73-76-71 (+2)||–||–||$46,200|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||42||70-76-72-77 (+7)||–||–||$37,464|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||48||70-72-69-73 (+4)||–||–||$20,286|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||26||72-67-67-72 (-6)||–||–||$85,800|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||38||65-70-74-70 (-5)||–||–||$35,670|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||63||64-71-71-76 (-6)||–||–||$16,492|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||48||69-66-69-68 (-8)||–||–||$19,639|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||33||72-71-69-67 (-13)||–||–||$105,500|
Here’s the round-by-round breakdown of Lee’s 41st-place finish last time out at the PGA Championship on May 19-22.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from