Kyler Murray Week 9 Player Props
Murray’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Murray is set at 252.5, 11.4 yards fewer than his season average of 263.9.
- Murray has not thrown for more than 252.5 yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- In four games this season (57.1%), Murray has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 260.1.
- Murray’s average passing yards prop bet this season is 260.1, which he’s exceeded by 3.8 yards on average this year.
- Murray has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of seven times (42.9%).
- The Dolphins are the NFL’s 24th-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 276.3 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Tips
- Murray’s per-game passing completions average (24.1) is 1.6 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (22.5).
- Murray has yet to complete more than 22.5 passes in a game through seven outings this year.
- Murray’s season-long average over/under is 23.4 completions. He has recorded 0.7 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- 57.1% of Murray’s games this season have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (four of seven matchups).
- Murray has gone over his average completions prop bet total (23.4 completions) in 71.4% of his games (five of seven chances).
- The Dolphins allow the 15th most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (23.6).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kyler Murray or the Arizona Cardinals at DraftKings Sportsbook.