Kyler Murray Week 17 Player Props
Murray’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- The Rams are the NFL’s best pass defense this season, allowing 215.4 yards per game through the air.
- Murray has recorded 258.9 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 27.4 yards greater than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In 66.7% of his games this season (10 of 15 matchups), Murray has thrown for more than 231.5 yards.
- Murray’s average passing yards prop bet this season is 258.8, which he’s exceeded by 0.1 yards on average this year.
- Murray has hit the passing yards over in only five of 15 opportunities this year (33.3%).
- Murray has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (258.8 passing yards) in only 46.7% of his games (seven out of 15 matchups).
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Murray’s 54.4 rushing yards per game average is 15.9 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 60% of his games this season (nine of 15 matchups), Murray has put up more than 38.5 rushing yards.
- Murray has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in nine games (60%) out of 15 opportunities.
- Murray’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 43.2 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in nine out of 15 games (60%).
- Murray has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (43.2) by 11.2 yards.
- Murray will go up against a Rams squad that allows 94.3 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s second-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 31, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kyler Murray or the Arizona Cardinals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs. Rams Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from