Kyler Murray has prop bets set for passing yards and completions when the Arizona Cardinals host the San Francisco 49ers on Saturday at State Farm Stadium. Here’s some tips and insights for betting on those props.
Kyler Murray Week 16 Player Props
Murray’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Murray has thrown for an average of 259.8 yards per game in the 2020 season, 0.7 fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- In 50% of his games this season (seven of 14 matchups), Murray has thrown for more than 260.5 yards.
- Murray has gone over his season-long passing yards prop bet average (258.6) in half of his games.
- Murray’s season passing yardage average of 259.8 is 1.2 yards higher than his 258.6 average passing yards over/under.
- Murray has hit the passing yards over in only five of 14 opportunities this year (35.7%).
- This week, Murray will face the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense (221.7 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Insights
- Murray has averaged 24.0 completions per game this season, 0.5 fewer than the over/under in Saturday’s game (24.5).
- In six of 14 games this season (42.9% of his opportunities), Murray had more than 24.5 completions.
- Murray has averaged 0.5 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (23.5).
- 50% of Murray’s games this season have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets.
- Murray has gone over his average completions prop bet total (23.5 completions) in 57.1% of his games (eight of 14 chances).
- The 49ers allow the 28th most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (20.7).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 23, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kyler Murray or the Arizona Cardinals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs. 49ers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from