Kyler Murray and the Arizona Cardinals host the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Murray’s passing yards and rushing attempts prop bets in the matchup.
Kyler Murray Week 15 Player Props
Murray’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Murray is set at 248.5, equal to his season average.
- In 46.2% of his games this season (six of 13 matchups), Murray has thrown for more than 248.5 yards.
- The Eagles are the NFL’s 10th-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 243.8 yards per game through the air.
- Murray’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 259.3. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 10.8 yards per game.
- Murray’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 259.3, a number he’s gone over in only six out of 13 games (46.2%).
- Murray has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just four out of 13 times (30.8%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Murray has averaged 8.8 rushing attempts per game, 1.3 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (7.5).
- In eight out of 13 games this season (61.5% of his chances), Murray has recorded more than 7.5 rushing attempts.
- Murray’s 8.8 rushing attempts per game is 0.9 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 7.9.
- 53.8% of Murray’s games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (seven of 13 games).
- Murray’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 7.9. He’s gone over that total in eight of 13 games (61.5%).
- This season, Eagles opponents have ran the ball 30.0 times per game, the fifth-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kyler Murray or the Arizona Cardinals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs. Eagles Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from