Kyler Murray Week 14 Player Props
Murray’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- This week, Murray will face the NFL’s 19th-ranked pass defense (263.5 yards allowed per game).
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Murray is set at 248.5, 0.4 yards fewer than his season average of 248.9.
- In six of 12 games this season (50%), Murray has thrown for more than 248.5 yards.
- Murray’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 260.2. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 11.3 yards per game.
- Murray has hit the passing yards over in only four of 12 opportunities this year (33.3%).
- Murray has gone over his season-long passing yards prop bet average (260.2) in half of his games.
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Murray is set at 39.5. That’s 15.9 fewer yards than his season average of 55.4.
- In 58.3% of his games this season (seven of 12 matchups), Murray has put up more than 39.5 rushing yards.
- Murray has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in seven games (58.3%) out of 12 opportunities.
- Murray’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 43.3 yards, a figure he’s covered in seven out of 12 games (58.3%).
- Murray’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 43.3, which he’s outpaced by 12.1 yards on average this year.
- Murray will go up against a Giants squad that allows 96.7 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s third-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kyler Murray or the Arizona Cardinals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs. Giants Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from