Kyler Murray Week 13 Player Props
Murray’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Murray is set at 231.5, 24.3 yards fewer than his season average of 255.8.
- In seven of 11 games this season (63.6%), Murray has thrown for more than 231.5 yards.
- This week, Murray will face the NFL’s third-ranked pass defense (225.5 yards allowed per game).
- Murray’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 262.8. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 7.0 yards per game.
- Murray’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 262.8, a figure he’s eclipsed in six out of 11 games this season (54.5%).
- Murray has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just four out of 11 times (36.4%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Murray has recorded 8.8 rushing attempts per game, 1.3 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (7.5).
- Murray has had more than 7.5 rushing attempts in seven out of 11 games this season (63.6% of his opportunities).
- Murray’s season-long average over/under is eight rushing attempts. He has collected 0.8 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In six of 11 games this year, Murray took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (54.5% of his opportunities).
- Murray has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (eight rushing attempts) in 54.5% of his games (six of 11 games).
- This season, Rams opponents have ran the ball 24.1 times per game, the 28th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kyler Murray or the Arizona Cardinals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs. Rams Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from