Kyler Murray and the Arizona Cardinals travel to play the New England Patriots on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here’s a look at Murray’s prop bets for passing yards and rushing attempts in that matchup.
Kyler Murray Week 12 Player Props
Murray’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Murray has racked up 264.4 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 0.9 yards more than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 60% of his games this season (six of 10 matchups), Murray has thrown for more than 263.5 yards.
- The Patriots are the NFL’s 12th-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 246.0 yards per game through the air.
- Murray’s average passing yards prop bet this season is 263.1, which he’s exceeded by 1.3 yards on average this year.
- Murray’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 263.1, a figure he’s eclipsed in six out of 10 games this season (60%).
- Murray has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only four out of 10 times (40%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Murray has averaged 9.2 rushing attempts per game, 1.3 less than the over/under in Sunday’s game (10.5).
- Murray has collected more than 10.5 rushing attempts in four out of 10 games this season (40% of his opportunities).
- Murray’s 9.2 rushing attempts per game is 1.2 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of eight.
- In six of 10 games this year, Murray took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (60% of his opportunities).
- Murray has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (eight rushing attempts) in 60% of his games (six of 10 games).
- Patriots opponents average 28.1 rushing attempts per game, the 10th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 28, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kyler Murray or the Arizona Cardinals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs. Patriots Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from